East Midlands Thermal Imaging Limited takes your privacy seriously. The following details what information we retain and how we keep it safe.
- Customer data is only seen by the company director David Farmer, the company secretary Paula Farmer and Select Accountancy.
- For domestic and commercial customers the only information stored on our system is name, address, telephone numbers and email. This information is not shared to any other individual or company other than which is stated above.
- Invoices are printed off and stored on the premises for 5 years in accordance with HMRC.
- Our customer information is stored on a computer which is protected by passwords and by MacAfee Live safe. No other individual has access to this computer other than the company director and company secretary.
- During non-office hours this computer and paper copies of invoices are locked on office premises with double locks and a padlock.
- If you wish to be deleted of our computer data please contact the company secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our customers privacy is very important to us and we hope this policy allay your concerns about how your data is stored and shared.